INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playlist Exports  (Read 1040 times)

Jettgod

• Recent member
Playlist Exports
« on: February 01, 2010, 08:20:44 am »

I use Media Jukebox 12.49 and Sure thing CD labeler for doing any case/Cd artwork. Up until now I have just stored/played MP3 & WMA  files on MJ12 and the export playlist option works fine, and imports ok into CD labeler. However, I have now started burning /importing files in Ogg Vorbis and Flac formats which sound great.

However, although the export of new playlists appears to run as before, when I import them into CD Labeler the track data for the OGG and FLAC tracks is all mixed up with the artists and the track name reversed, the track times are missing and then other extraneous data like the bit rates are included - almost as if the details were all in one field. In the last playlist which had 19 tracks the there were 3 tracks that were MP3 and these have been imported correctly.

I have checked the track tag information and everything seems ok, so it would appear that either the export from MJ12 is suspect in respect of FLAC/Vorbis files or it is the input process in Surething that is at fault.

I already have a fault ticket out with Sure thing, but I am concerned that this may end up with a finger pointing excercise between the two parties.

Does anyone have any suggestions?
thanks

Jettgod

• Recent member
Re: Playlist Exports
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2010, 10:00:08 am »

SureThing have now responded, to advise that the problem is theirs, apparently their tracklist import conversion does not currently allow FLAC/OGG Vorbis files to display properly!!

Staggered Customer!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up