INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: phone sync problem  (Read 900 times)

brak_brak

• Recent member
phone sync problem
« on: February 10, 2010, 11:37:13 pm »

I'm trying to sync five audiobooks to my Nokia E72.  I'm doing the sync via bluetooth even though it's slow because I like being able to sync wirelessly.  Sometimes the sync locks up.  When that happens, MC forgets everything that it has ever uploaded and wants to re-upload the files, EVEN THOUGH it can see that the files are already on the phone when it reconnects.  The workaround for this is to upload a single book at a time, of course, to not use the "Delete from handheld..." option, and to display considerable amounts of patience.  But I wonder how to make it work correctly so that I can have all five book playlists checked for sync without having them all try to re-upload whenever a problem occurs.  This has implications for my music.  Assuming the playlist issue in another thread ever gets resolved, I would like to do more with my music than have it sit dumbly in a directory.  That will require more control over the synchronization process than MC is showing. 

And, yes, I'm running MC 14 (on top of Windows 7).  I didn't want to hear it about, "You need to upgrade."  I've upgraded, already.  I even like the new look.  Good going there.  New software, new OS, new phone.  Now I just gotta get it all to work together.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up