INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Customize theater view background for videos  (Read 1263 times)

christophe4jriver

• Recent member
Customize theater view background for videos
« on: February 25, 2010, 06:54:30 am »

Hi,

I am an MC13 user who just upgraded to MC14.

The new version looks more than good. Difficult to give a feedback as I'm still discovering new features.

At this point I've questions wrt Theater view background images.

1) is there a way to get that work for videos as for audio files? In my audio library the background displays images corresponding to the artist. How can I get the same behavior for TV shows ?

2) I also added a new top level menu to the theater home screen. So instead of "Audio", "Images", "Video" I have "MyVideos", "Audio", "Images", "Video".
How can I make the "MyVideos" content behaves as the normal "Video" menu in terms of background images.

thx in advance

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Customize theater view background for videos
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2010, 10:23:44 am »

1) getting backgrounds from the internet works only with audio at this moment as far as i know.

2) to get the same or other background images in MyVideos go to options>theater view>appearance>theme
choose browse theme folder.
copy the default folder and give it a name like MyTheme or what ever.
open this folder and copy and paste the video folder in there and call it MyVideos

now when you choose MyTheme as theme it will have the same images under MyVideos. you can see that the images are in there and this is also where you can add your own images as background.

have fun
gab

christophe4jriver

• Recent member
Re: Customize theater view background for videos
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 05:34:57 pm »

thanks a lot!

I built my own theme, it is perfect.

Now wrt to getting the videos background images from the internet, this could be a nice enhancement for futures releases.

At least IMO  ;)

thx again
Pages: [1]   Go Up