INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: theaterview add all artists, playall... only add's a portion of all artists!?  (Read 1676 times)

HTPC4ME

• Citizen of the Universe
  • LIFE IS A RADIO... CRANK IT UP TO 11!

when i goto theaterview, choose music, choose all keywords, then all artists, then chose playall, Then go to list in playing now in theaterview there is only 6 A-artists, 6-9 B-artists. it only loads 1\32 of my library.  when i go back and check all keywords, all artists(1357 Total) and then scroll down to Concrete Blonde it's there and so are all my other Artists.
Then I choose playall it loads the artists again but concrete blonde, and over 1210 out of 1357 other video artists aren't there?

why isnt it loading the whole music video list(All artists) into playing now?

i havent had the time to test this on movies yet or home videos but i really hope those subtypes are loading all files into playing now when i choose playall.

BUT I have tested this on 3 htpc's here in the house and all 3 of them when i chose play all artists, it only loads a small portion of all my artists?

Now When i go back to standard view, choose video media types all artist right click choose play all it loads all 1357 artists and plays them? so i think this a theaverview setting i'm missing?

Any suggestions would be Appreciated.
Thanks

HTPC4ME

anyone else experience this?
TY

gappie

i just tried and it added every song from all artists in thv.
about 16000 files. have you set something in the queries of the view or its mother views?
play all, only plays what is in that selection of the list where you are. so when in a.. it only plays artists starting with an a..

how many audio files are in the all artists view you use?

:)
gab

HTPC4ME

its my music videos so in theaterview under video, music videos, all keywords(which is my genres and playlists ive made) then i select all artists it shows all 1357 music video artists, now if i click on all names over 3\4 of the files are not there?

not sure why .

in theaterview settings i have... details - name music videos, keywords, artist, and name

set rules for file display is. media subtype is music video, sort by genre (a-z) keywords (a-z)

HTPC4ME

ohhhh i feel like an idiot. i go tit. i tell i spend hours trying to figure this stuff out then someone asks me a question about how i have it setup i reply go back in chnage one thing and it works!

what i did wrong was set rules for file display under music videos i had sort by genre (a-z) keywords (a-z)

i removed those and put in sort by name a-z and they all showed up:)

thanks alot!!! Gappie

gappie out of curiosity have you seen my other post i posted the other day about having search avaliable in all subtype views? is this possible? i'd like to be able to.. well here---> http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=56682.0

^^^^^^^^^ Would Be Awesome!!!

gappie

great it works now.
gappie out of curiosity have you seen my other post i posted the other day about having search avaliable in all subtype views? is this possible? i'd like to be able to.. well here---> http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=56682.0

^^^^^^^^^ Would Be Awesome!!!
i missed that post  :o. the forum is going fast these days..  :)

HTPC4ME

will catch ya at the other post.. ty for helping me with this issue!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up