INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Change library details to Artist - Name  (Read 1479 times)

MeCasa

• Recent member
Change library details to Artist - Name
« on: April 18, 2010, 11:36:13 am »

I have a massive collection (ex open nap server) and my entire collection is Artist - Song

ie: Allman Brothers - Statesboro Blues

I'd like my library to move Artist to the far left with Song/Name on the immediate right.

Can this be done, iTunes started this Name to the left, reason #5863 why I hate iTunes

Thanks

PS: Old hand making his once a decade +/- changes. I've used WinAmp 2X since it was hot and new, but I like Media Jukebox and I believe it will be my future player.

PSS: I have tried the filename and I may go with it, the only pita is that many collections have numbers in front of the artist.

ie: 001 - Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven (Jimmy Page)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Change library details to Artist - Name
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2010, 11:45:41 am »

Explore Library Tools.  Select a few tracks and right click.

MeCasa

• Recent member
Re: Change library details to Artist - Name
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2010, 11:53:24 am »

Thanks Jim, I've found the configs you mentioned and I think I'll be able to work with it. It helps that Media Jukebox has a stable platform to work with. The only crashes have occurred trying to manipulate a non Jukebox plugin into Jukebox :-)

Thank you for the quick reply and naturally for a first class software. I think this is the beginnings of a long term love affair.

Sorry Justin, we've had lots of years of good times......You Rocked the Media Player World but.........

Time moves on
Pages: [1]   Go Up