INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 15/0/32 - Broken Tag Panel in Windows 7 64Bit?  (Read 1064 times)

Vocalpoint

• Citizen of the Universe
15/0/32 - Broken Tag Panel in Windows 7 64Bit?
« on: May 02, 2010, 08:52:00 pm »

Hello,

Today I rebuilt my workstation with a fresh install of Win 7 64Bit and MC 15.0.32. I restored a library backup created in v14 to this new install. The library looks sound as do all the settings (Yay!)...but I have discovered some oddball behavior in the tag panel.

In this particular library - I have two or three custom fields that I want showing and there are a couple of standard fields like Track # that I want to turn off.

If I highlight an album and click "Tag" in the action window - the current tag layout pops up. Then I click on the "tools" button to expose that little flyout menu - and I see that "Show Default Tags" is on . I then select "Also Show" and then scroll down to Track #. The tag field is showing in the panel - yet there's no check by it. If I place a check on it and return to the panel...the field is still there...then if I return to "Also Show" and
remove the check by Track # and return to the panel...the tag field remains in view.

This is repeatable in this library with any album...may wanna take a look see. I had similar problems with a couple custom tags - but they seemed to start behaving after I exited the app and came back in.

Cheers!

VP

Pages: [1]   Go Up