INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Interact changes are WONDERFUL!  (Read 636 times)

shelly

Interact changes are WONDERFUL!
« on: June 26, 2002, 08:34:07 am »

I love the changes made to Interact, especially the shortcuts, which are great for the NeoCode challanged.  I'm probably jumping the gun, but a couple of problems I've just noticed.  I tried to preview my message and it posted immediately.  Also, it would be nice to have the NeoCode shortcuts in the Modify screen.

Is there any possibility of having a shortcut with a choice of emoticons?

Shelly

Shawn Rebelo

• World Citizen
  • Web, Multimedia Developer, Graphic Designer, ProgrammerFood, Music, Art
RE:Interact changes are WONDERFUL!
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2002, 08:49:04 am »

Yeah, I am trying to find out what happened to the preview first. Seems like the code dissappeared, or someone else here took it down? I dunno.
I will get it to the modify as well.

As for Emotioncons, I would love to add some, have many of them. I might use those and disable smiles when adding, :) .
Shawn Rebelo
JRiver, Inc
Sr. Web Master

shelly

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2002, 09:22:15 am »

Shawn,

I might use those and disable smiles when adding, :)

I think that would make Zevele happy :)

It seems that I can't insert NeoCode in the message after it's typed.  If I don't add it as I'm typing, it's placed at the end of the message.  

One more thing - can you add a Reply to Topic box at the beginning of a thread, maybe along with the other commands at the top of the screen?  It's a pain to scroll to the bottom of a long thread, if there aren't any new posts to read.

Shelly

LCtheDJ

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2002, 10:12:59 am »

It also seems to be another step in the direction of Microsoft dominance. I can't see any messages at all with Netscape 4.79.  I can see the list of topics and click on one; when the window opens up, the header is there but no message.
Pages: [1]   Go Up