INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M-Audio Profire 610  (Read 20277 times)

BigMac

• Junior Woodchuck
M-Audio Profire 610
« on: May 23, 2010, 01:20:14 pm »

Just use Profire 610 as DDC.  We will notice how great it is.  The JET PLL sounds unbeatable.  Just try match with your preferred DAC with JRiver MC and enjoy the sound.

Strongly recommended.   ;D ;D

HiFiTubes

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: M-Audio Profire 610
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 01:15:19 pm »

Kind of limited as a transport with only coax digital output, but if you say it's a killer transport...I believe you. Ulitmately, I prefer BNC for coax digital output....

BigMac

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 02:09:56 pm »

Kind of limited as a transport with only coax digital output, but if you say it's a killer transport...I believe you. Ulitmately, I prefer BNC for coax digital output....

Take it look at JET PLL Technology - http://www.tctechnologies.tc/downloads/jetpll/docs/jetpll_aes_paper.pdf

Weiss INT202 and TC Technology Impact Twin also use this technology as M-Audio Profire 610 use.  I have used more than 10 DDC and JET PLL technology is the something special.  ;)

HiFiTubes

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 02:14:31 pm »

Yes, it is good with good reviews. New Sabre chips claim massive jitter reduction too. HiFace is good too as a transport.

Are you using this as a DAC? the Firewire chipset is well regarded as well....

why don't you list your system in the thread I started.....

BigMac

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 02:19:51 pm »

Yes, it is good with good reviews. New Sabre chips claim massive jitter reduction too. HiFace is good too as a transport.

Are you using this as a DAC? the Firewire chipset is well regarded as well....

why don't you list your system in the thread I started.....

I have the Naim DAC.  I have also HiFace and Musiland 01USD as DDC and it can't even compare.  I just leave 01USD and HiFace in the box.  I will post on your thread.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up