Networks and Remotes > Remotes

JRiver Gizmo -- stream your media from home -- or use Android as a remote

<< < (25/26) > >>

JimH:

--- Quote from: Catskinner on November 27, 2017, 12:44:25 am ---Are there any plans to support Android Auto?

--- End quote ---
Possibly.  We haven't taken a close look yet.

I look forward to the day when the screen in my car is just a touchscreen display for my phone.

avpman:
Is there any way to get Gizmo to play a zone other than the main zone "here?" My wife uses Gizmo on her Moto in the laundry room but that controls the main zone and I'd like to listen to something different in a different room. Is there a way for her to listen "here" to another zone? Spending a little on extra hardware isn't a problem.

Thanks!

JimH:
Split Connection Failure Using Access Key

Grundgütigster:
Gizmo won't recognize my device. Everything is set up according to the instructions. When typing in the access code Gizmo is searching and searching, but can't find my MacBook Air 2020.

Is it propably because of my set-up? I use audio only and MC 28 latest version. All music files are on my NAS and my KEFs (active with internal dac) are fed via ethernet cable directly fromout the NAS. So MC on my Mac directs the NAS music files to the KEFs and already serves as a network thing.

If Gizmo doesn't work for me, is there any other option for remote control with my Android device?

Thanks!

JimH:
On the wiki, read the topics on Media Network, Remotes, and Network Access.  It should work.  Try Panel, just as a test.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version