INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recorded TV Programs Not showing up in MC 15 after being recorded  (Read 786 times)

idigapony

• Recent member

I just purchased MC 15. All is well except, the recorded TV programs. I scheduled my programs except I can't see them in the "recorded TV Category." nothing is there? So I checked my hard drive.
And surprise they're all there. They are just not showing up in MC 15 under "recorded TV." When I look there it's empty. What can I do to fix this help!!

Windows 7 32 Bit. Thanks in advance.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Recorded TV Programs Not showing up in MC 15 after being recorded
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 11:15:08 am »

Are you recording to jtv or ts?

If you're using ts, please update to build 87 as it included this fix:
Fixed: Television recordings in transport stream format did not show up in Television > Recordings views.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

idigapony

• Recent member
Re: Recorded TV Programs Not showing up in MC 15 after being recorded
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 11:42:00 am »

I was recording in TS. The update fixed the problem thanks! But I have another question: In the previous version you could if I recalled schedule a program in a custom way.
for example, if you only have one TV card and one program overlaps another you want to record. you could change the 2 hour program (say it started at 8:00am & went to 10:00am)
you could change the 2 hour program from 8:00am-9:00am instead. Where is this feature in MC 15 now? Also can I see my recorded programs via another computer with MC15 via server?
Thanks again for all your help
Pages: [1]   Go Up