INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Would someone knowledgeable assist Computer Audiophile with a search issue.  (Read 1016 times)

Supersnake

• World Citizen

In an August 13, 2010 featured article entitled Joe Sixpack's Sooloos - Dell SX2210T Multi-touch Monitor & J River MC 15, the founder of Computer Audiophile, Chris Connaker wrote about having an issue with the MC search feature.  Chris writes very favorably about the J River Media Center 15 and you will enjoy the article.  Perhaps someone knowledgeable could assist him with his issue.

One issue I have with the J River touchscreen interface is its poor search feature. This could be my own lack of understanding of how to configure this feature, but it shouldn't require a Ph.D. in MC. As the video below shows when searching for an artist every song by the artist appears in the search results. It would be great if just the artist appeared then all the albums by that artists etc… I hope this is my error and the search feature works much better than what I experienced.
http://www.computeraudiophile.com/content/Joe-Sixpacks-Sooloos-Dell-SX2210T-Multi-touch-Monitor-JRiver-MC-15

Chris Connaker
Founder Computer Audiophile

Supersnake
Pages: [1]   Go Up