INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with upgraded v15.0.95  (Read 850 times)

rogueblue

• World Citizen
Problems with upgraded v15.0.95
« on: September 15, 2010, 05:19:25 am »

Hi

I recently upgraded.
But 3 things seem to be going wrong with online radio stations.
1) when adding an url where streaming audio is playing from, MC opens the link in a new browser window, instead of adding it to playing now in MC. (Maybe I'm using this wrong?)
2) I downloaded a few .pls from the net and opened it with MC and MC added it the the playing now. It worked and was playing. I then created a Playlist called Streaming audio, and right-clicked on the playing streaming audio online radio in Playing Now, and sent it to my playlist Streaming Audio. The 1st thing wrong I noticed the next day, was about 3 off them no longer worked. The next day, I found that all had been removed from my playlist Streaming Audio. IF one presses "delete" in Playing Now, does it remove it from the playlist too?
3) And my last problem I found was, when I go to services and plugins & click on Last.FM, MC tells me that the "Interface plugin Last.FM could not be found or created". I went to the plugin manager & checked out Last.Fm and it shows as mode "active when visible" and the "show" button is greyed out, and the "hide" button is available. I think that it means it's working fine ... but I don't know how to use it without that error message.

Thanks

rogueblue

• World Citizen
Re: Problems with upgraded v15.0.95
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 02:30:46 am »

When exactly does one get any "support" round? Are you sure this is support?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Problems with upgraded v15.0.95
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 07:48:39 am »

I don't know on the first two, but on the third, update to the build at the top of this forum.  Last.fm support is  now native in the player.
Pages: [1]   Go Up