INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how to associate a mp3 file on a cd to the mj library  (Read 602 times)

bunanson

how to associate a mp3 file on a cd to the mj library
« on: June 18, 2002, 05:12:08 pm »

i have about 50 cd mp3 files; however,when imported into mj library using file import, they do not see th disk name, instead they generate a 16 digit random number,  how am i going to associate the file to my cd?

bunanson

RE:how to associate a mp3 file on a cd to the mj library
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2002, 07:30:24 pm »

i have catalogue 3 cds, and wish to email you the library to make myself clear.  basically, on the tree view, i can see the 3 cds, cd1, cd2, and cd3.
however, on the overview view, (the all files views w file names, artists, etc window) the songs/files are preceeded w some strange 10digits which bears no relationships to the songs.  what i want is to see the filenames preceeded w cd1 or cd2 or cd3, so that i know which cd to use, ie.e. i need to know what songs i have and where is the song (which cd).  i hope this is clear, if not, show me how to email you my sample library of 3 cds (not a very big file).  i am sure the program can do it, i just have not learnt how to "view" it the way i want.  btw, the program is VERY good.

bunanson
Pages: [1]   Go Up