INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Request for Theatre View  (Read 938 times)

Blue Boy

• World Citizen
Request for Theatre View
« on: October 09, 2010, 09:04:48 am »

As I have used MC 15 now for a while I have some wishes and some questions regarding Theatre view.

My request is: could we have a exit button to leave Theatre view instead of so many pushes on the back button? It takes forever to leave that view, also it would be nice to have a button in the panel togheter with 3D wiew to enter Theatre view. A couple of cool skins would also be nice...... :P

My question is: In the panel of the Theatre View is there a way to delete the buttons not used as DVD etc. to get a more user friendly view?

Ottherwise I just love MC 15.

Blue Boy

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Request for Theatre View
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2010, 09:16:08 am »

i do not understand all questions..
what do you mean with 3D view?

to answer some.. there are easy ways to leave thv (when you have a keyboard). 2 times esc, or ctrl + 1, or F11.
with a button in the panel you mean standard view? you can rightclick on the toolbar and at a button to enter thv.

to delete buttons like dvd, go to tools>options>thv and remove dvd there. it is only possible to remove and add buttons on the root screen.

:)
gab

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Request for Theatre View
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 09:35:50 am »

I second this request.. I use the touchscreen Theater View in one of my rooms, and not having a permanent exit button is a PAIN. The point of a touchscreen version should be to use the touchscreen, and not necessarily with an additional keyboard, remote or mouse. To get out of Theater View takes several, slow back button presses to reveal the exit button.
Pages: [1]   Go Up