INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gizmo downloading playlist, but not playing - when browser set to not use mobile  (Read 1086 times)

eapool

• Galactic Citizen

After a brief hiatus from Gizmo, I am glad to be back using it (we moved and my server was offline for way too long). Anyway, I just tried to play some music and after pressing the shuffle button, i got a message that download had started.  I noticed that the playlist file was being downloaded to the phone, but the screen never changed back to gizmo and the song never started.  I tried this a couple times and then I remember that I had uncheck the selection in my browser settings for use mobile pages. ( I was on some page that wasn't displaying properly, so I switched to non-mobile).  Once I put the browser back to mobile mode, everything worked fine.  I guess I just wanted to post this so that if anyway else has this issue, they know what is going on.

Alex

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

Thanks for sharing.

We're currently developing a native app version of the library browsing that doesn't use a web-browser.  We hope to have it live as Gizmo later this week.

You can find it under the temporary name Gizmote in the Market now.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up