Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EMusic  (Read 636 times)

Harry The Hipster:

EMusic
« on: June 17, 2002, 05:51:29 pm »

Just received the following email:

"Dear EMusic Subscriber,
On Tuesday, June 18, 2002, EMusic will undergo a major technology upgrade to increase performance in order to add significant new content and new features. Although we try to minimize disruptions in our service, this upgrade requires us to take the site off-line for several hours. We anticipate that the site will be off-line between 7 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.

In addition to the temporary service disruption, there are a couple of items to note concerning this upgrade:

- After the upgrade, you will need to log into your account when visiting the EMusic site for the first time. Simply click on the home page link for returning users and type in your email address and password.

- In order to enhance site security, you will now be required to log in each time you visit the EMusic site.

- Previously changed settings for naming MP3s will need to be modified again. After logging in, click on the "My Account" tab at the top of any page and then click on the "Customize Track Names" link.

Thanks for your patience as we make these important changes and look for some great new music and site features in the coming months. As always, we thank you for being a member of EMusic. "

Curious about what's in store.

HTH

Charlemagne 8

• Citizen of the Universe
RE:EMusic
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2002, 06:05:15 pm »

I wonder if this has anything to do with AudioGalaxy being off line, also. I can't imagine why. I can't imagine much. And to the best of my recollection, I can't remember much, either.
Anyhow, just an idle wonderment.
That's right.
I'm cool.
Pages: [1]   Go Up