INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album Art Fadeout in Playing Now (Theater Mode)  (Read 1197 times)

pcstockton

• Citizen of the Universe
Album Art Fadeout in Playing Now (Theater Mode)
« on: October 16, 2010, 04:14:10 pm »

New user here in the Forum! 

I do all of my listening in the "Playing Now" view with the nice scrolling artist pictures in the background.
After a few seconds the album cover fades out and the screen simply shows the pictures.

In MC14 the art did not fade away and I preferred that.

I have looked and looked for a setting that will keep the art from fading but cannot find one.

Anyone?

If not, is it possible to buy the MC14 and not upgrade to 15?

Thanks in advance everyone.
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

gappie

Re: Album Art Fadeout in Playing Now (Theater Mode)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 05:06:36 pm »

welcome here.. 8)
when you go to tools>options>thv and you click on appearance>theme you can set if the cover would fade, where the backgroundimages come from and if you like to use those at all.

besides that i think you could use mc14 with a 15 license. but im just a humble user. and it would not be necessary to accomplice what you want. when you cant find it just say so.

:)
gab

pcstockton

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 12:26:41 pm »

Many thanks for the quick reply!
HTPC (ASRock Mini PC 252B: i5 2520M Sandy Bridge/HD3000 - 2.5 GHz - 8GB RAM - 256GB Intel SSD - Win7 Home) > MF V-Link 192 > Wireworld Ultraviolet > Naim DAC > Naim NAC 102/NAPSC/HiCap (PSU) > Naim NAP 180 Amp > Naim NACA-5 Speaker Cables > Naim Ariva

pcstockton

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2010, 12:05:41 pm »

Gappie, or others,
Maybe I am not looking in the correct place, but I only saw options for "Strong, Normal, and Weak" for the artist picture.
I didnt see anything about the album art not fading, nor where the pictures are sourced from.

Am i in the wrong settings?

I would like to review these sites so I can eliminate the one that constantly displays completely not related images like a huge Ford logo, or a picture of some bikini clad B-level model. ;)

Also, can I set how many pictures are culled from each site, the length of time between photo switching etc...  It seems to repeat fairly quickly sometimes.

Thanks in advance!!!!
Patrick

gappie

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2010, 12:56:50 pm »

make sure you use a newer version of mc. for instance the one at the top.

you can not set the time etc. but one way to make sure get artist images is to disable google in the sites to look at.

gab

pcstockton

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2010, 01:19:06 pm »

Thanks gappie!

Newer version??  I just bought MC 15?  I will check if it did not install the newest build.

gappie

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 01:34:59 pm »

i think the build installed when bought or using the update from mc is a build that got all the blessing from everywhere. the build you find here at the top of this forum is past the beta's, the ones who pay attention anyway. so..
when you click on help>system info, what version does it say.

gab

pcstockton

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2010, 08:32:58 pm »

You were right.  I updated with the most recent build and voila.....  Thanks for getting me sorted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up