INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wav.tags  (Read 1064 times)

Blue Boy

• World Citizen
Wav.tags
« on: October 29, 2010, 03:25:10 pm »

Hi reading in the latest buid topic the wav. tags are mentioned could you please tell how these works?

I have my collection in Wav. format and my own scanned covers, I have tried to import my library
but even thou I have "tagged" them in MC they seems to end up in a very large file when importing from the library. Exactly how can Wav. tags serve me and my setup? Might be a stupid question but
it is all new to me..........

Blue Boy

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Wav.tags
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 03:35:50 pm »

Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Blue Boy

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 03:56:47 pm »

Thank you Matt for a superquick answer, Do I have to redo my work on already stored albums or does this option include whatever wav. files there is on my drive adden to MC?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 04:32:49 pm »

Thank you Matt for a superquick answer, Do I have to redo my work on already stored albums or does this option include whatever wav. files there is on my drive adden to MC?

You can right-click files and pick Update Tags (from library) to save tags from inside Media Center. 

Be sure to enable WAV tagging like the wiki describes first.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Blue Boy

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2010, 11:25:27 am »

Just wanted you to know that I have tagged all my wav. files and I did this in the genre field, that made me not to go trough every single album, so it was like a batch convertion. After this I tried (as I
have two portable installs) to drag and drop the tagged files in to the hd without files and........
IT WORKS GREAT! Right now I have found a great solution to backup my files.
This might be wellknown but you see I'm still a rookie.

Havent tried to figure out why I can't install a reg code on my laptop, but I will try later.

You have a very great software!!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up