INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thumbmails - Stacked by Artist  (Read 820 times)

dtc

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Thumbmails - Stacked by Artist
« on: November 10, 2010, 05:47:24 pm »

I am just installing MC 15. On MC 14 I had views I (like Artist View) which contained all the albums by a given artist as a separatedly displayed thumbnails. In MC 15, I get all the albums by a given artist stacked under 1 thumbnail and have to clink on it to see all the albums. How to I get all the albums displayed separately. I remember fighting with this on MC 14 but for the life of me cannot figure out how I changed it. It is probably something easy. I just cannot find it.

Thanks.

dtc

• MC Beta Team
Re: Thumbmails - Stacked by Artist
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 10:09:49 pm »

Here is a screen shots of what I have on MC14 and MC 15.  In MC14, there are 12 Murray Perahia albums, 2 Yo Yo Ma, mutiple Alison Kraus, etc.  I want to see all of them, not a single entry per artist. On MC 15, I don't see the multiple entries, just one per artist, which expands to multiple albums when clicked. Any help is appreciated.

Here is the MC14 screen

and the MC15 screen

dtc

• MC Beta Team
Re: Thumbmails - Stacked by Artist
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2010, 08:38:42 am »

Fixed. In Customize View, I had selected category and then put in Genre, Artist, Album, since that was the sort order I wanted and the thumbnail text I use. When I drop category order back to just Album I am OK. I did not understand category order - I was using it as a sort order, which is not correct. Now I am a happy camper.
Pages: [1]   Go Up