INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: iMon Remote Control  (Read 1892 times)

WeeHappyPixie

• Galactic Citizen
  • Gonnae no dae that..
iMon Remote Control
« on: April 24, 2010, 07:56:51 am »

Guys,

I have just built a new Media Center based on Windows Ultimate 7 64bit. The case that I used was the Zalman HD503 that came with the iMon remote control and LCD.

The iMon software is configured to emulate and accept the Microsoft MCE remote control signals and works well with MCE 7 however when I try to use remote control with MC15 it says that no remote control receiver could be found.

If I plug in my old external receiver it works OK however the whole point of using this case was to do away with the need to use an external IR receiver.

Does anyone know how to get MC15 to work with the iMon receiver and also is it possible for the front buttons (rwd, fwd, next, play etc) to work with MC15 along with the LCD display.

Thanks,

John

jsimo01

• Recent member
Re: iMon Remote Control
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 01:37:15 pm »

Do you have iMon Manager installed, If you create a new application control for JRiver you could set it to pass the keystrokes for Play/Pause, Select etc. I had to do this for another program and it worked fine, never tried it with MC as it is yet to make it onto the HTPC as a frontend.

WeeHappyPixie

• Galactic Citizen
  • Gonnae no dae that..
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 10:10:01 am »

Thanks for your help. I downloaded the new beta and it has an imo file built in that supports MC14. I just changed the exe to MC15 and the control part is working OK now.

John

DrSlug

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 05:27:08 pm »

What do you mean changed the exe to 15? I've tried even manually inputting each control in, and nothing helps. Can someone run me through this at all? I've tried nothing and I'm fresh out of ideas.
Pages: [1]   Go Up