INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video playback stutter, audio out of sync.  (Read 1125 times)

avpman

• Galactic Citizen
  • Dad to three beatuiful Boxers by rescue.
Video playback stutter, audio out of sync.
« on: December 31, 2010, 09:49:06 am »

MC 15.0.171
Win 7 (64)

Just tried to set up video playback for the first time. "Copied" the Video_TS folder to my local harddrive, imorted the folder into MC. When I play it back, using MC, the movie stutters badly and the audio is completely out of sync with the video. Tried playing the same movie using Windows and there is NO stuttering or out of sync audio.

Are there some settings in MC I need to adjust? The way it is now is completly unusable.

P.S. Same audio sync issues when playing back directly from DVD. NO problems using other DVD player software. Problem occurs on two different PC's.

avpman

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Video playback stutter, audio out of sync.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 09:16:30 pm »

Am I the only one with DVD playback issues? I read the wiki and did all the things it suggested (CCCP, etc). Nothing helps. Same problem on two Windows 7 machines. But seriously, shouldn't Mediacenter DVD playback work right "out of the box" without a whole lot of tinkering?   ?

Please help me get this resolved. I've got an entire cabinet full of DVD's just waiting to find their new home on my 2TB drive. I promised the spouse I'd get the DVD cabinet cleaned out if could buy that 2TB drive.  ;D

avpman

• Galactic Citizen
SOLVED - Video playback stutter, audio out of sync.
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 07:37:21 pm »

Uninstalled Mediacenter with "Your Uninstaller" which removes registry entries, files, etc. Re-installed MC 15.0.171 and the DVD's play fine now. Gonna try this on the other PC that has the same issue and see if it fixes it there also.
Pages: [1]   Go Up