More > Media Center 15 (Development Ended)

[Old Id] Music in another room

(1/16) > >>

JimH:
[Edit May, 2014 -- a newer Id is now available:
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Id ]

Using the JRiver Id for playback and Gizmo or WebRemote for remote control over your network, you can control and play music anywhere in your home.  You're freed from the physical location of your PC:

The Id (rhymes with hid) is a very small device that can play your music in another room wirelessly.  MC sends your music to it and the Id plays it through the amp or powered speakers you have there.  The Id fits easily in your hand, so it's perfect for mounting out of sight.

The JRiver Id shows up in MC under Playing Now as a device you can drop media on.  It doesn't play video or images, but it's perfect for music in another room.  It requires and amplifier and a wireless LAN.

We received our first shipment today. (January 4, 2011).  Pictures

Please see our wiki for more details and how to order.

Use Gizmo or WebRemote to control it from an Android or iPad.

JRiver Id Instructions

HTPC4ME:
This is a great idea.. will pictures and video be available in the future? I'd buy a bunch!

JimH:

--- Quote from: xtacbyme on January 04, 2011, 03:41:01 pm ---This is a great idea.. will pictures and video be available in the future? I'd buy a bunch!

--- End quote ---
Not for this version.  Maybe the next.

Fabricio:
Good work.

I love JRiver Media Center.

Fabricio, from Brazil.

kewe65:
If i had more than one of them, would they appear as multiple devices in the playing now folder?  This would be a great alternative for me than the squeezebox devices which have absolute crap for client interfaces.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version