INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any full remote control / remote access for TV?  (Read 1297 times)

chirpp

• World Citizen
Any full remote control / remote access for TV?
« on: January 06, 2011, 10:38:00 am »

I am trying my hardest to use MC for TV viewing.  I would like 1 program for all uses:TV, Music, DVD play, netflix. MC an do thatvia theatre view. I am not a huge fan of the layout but that is another topic.

I admit I am also testing Sage. IMO, it also has it's flaws. What I like it it's ease of use. AND someone created a cool app for remotely submitting recordings.

So my questions is this: Is there a similar app that allows me to not only remotely control the MC interface (I know I can get MC remote), but can add or delete recordings, view schedule, etc.? Something like the MC WebRemote or XPTunes but with an extra area that allows submitting TV information?

I am trying to make it as easy for the other family members as possible. If that means picking up their iTouch device and controlling a program, fine with me. I currently use Intelliremote and it controls MC pretty well.  However, if I can find one app that does it all, wouldn't that be the cat's meow?
Pages: [1]   Go Up