INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View/Audio/Genre art cover size question...  (Read 1283 times)

Belarathon

• World Citizen
Theater View/Audio/Genre art cover size question...
« on: January 11, 2011, 05:10:35 pm »

Hello:

I've noticed that in Theater View, when browsing the "Genre" section, cover art is considerably smaller than the other categories, including "Albums", "Artists", and  "Recent Albums".  Is there a specific reason for this?

Thank you,

Cary
JRiver Media Center 27 → Topping E30 → Luxkit z501 or Sherwood S5000 → A/D/S L810

raym

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theater View/Audio/Genre art cover size question...
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 06:29:42 pm »

Multiple albums are shown as stacked thumbs which appear slightly smaller, until you drill down to a single album cover. Is this what you mean? You could increase the size of thumbs and fonts used in tview a little using Ctrl+mouse wheel.
RKM Smart Home - www.rkmsmarthome.com.au
Z-Wave Home Automation

Belarathon

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 07:41:49 pm »

Thank you.  I know what you're referring to, but this is what I meant:

Genre thumbnails

All other category thumbnails are this size:

JRiver Media Center 27 → Topping E30 → Luxkit z501 or Sherwood S5000 → A/D/S L810

rick.ca

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 07:45:49 pm »

I'm also not sure what you're referring to. If lists, there are different list styles. This is changed from within Theatre View by selecting More > Toggle List Style from the roller menu.

You posted while I was typing. It appears Toggle List Style is what you want. I leave the following for reference...

If the file info panel, there is a setting in Options > Theatre View > Customize file info panel... that changes cover art size. In this dialog window, select the applicable template ("Audio") and click Manage. Select Edit template and change "Style" to large, small or no image.

Belarathon

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2011, 10:13:34 pm »

Thanks Rick:  I've edited the audio template size to large, but the genre field continues to show as a smaller thumbnail than the album and artist fields.  Perhaps this is by design.  At any rate, it's not exactly a deal breaker :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up