INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album Art Tagging issue with AAC tracks.  (Read 898 times)

cgbissett

• Recent member
Album Art Tagging issue with AAC tracks.
« on: January 12, 2011, 01:54:13 pm »

I have 5 AAC single tracks purchased from Apple, I have transferred them to my playback drive via, a USB stick, JRiver imported them fine, using Auto import, however the Artwork was missing.  So I used the find Artwork function of JRiver, all located fine.  However when I select Album art for one of the five tracks, it pastes the same artwork on the other 4 tracks, it seems to treat them as one album. Any help would be appreciated!  The tracks are all different artists.

Cheers Craig

Alex B

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • The Cosmic Bird
Re: Album Art Tagging issue with AAC tracks.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 04:20:01 pm »

That happens if your cover art location is set to folder.jpg. (Tools > Options > File Location > Cover Art...)

There can be only one "folder.jpg" in each folder because the filenames must be unique. I'd recommend organizing the files to individual album folders even if the albums are incomplete. The Rename, Move, & Copy Files tool can do that.

You can also use a different global cover art name/location option or manually link each cover art image by using the "Cover Art > Add From File..." tool (in the latter case the name of the image file can be anything.) The free MP3tag tool can extract cover art from m4a files (www.mp3tag.de/en).
The Cosmic Bird - a triple merger of galaxies: http://eso.org/public/news/eso0755
Pages: [1]   Go Up