INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Three problems need help  (Read 849 times)

ttan98

• Recent member
Three problems need help
« on: February 16, 2011, 06:43:04 pm »

Hi,

I am using version of MC15 and I experienced 3 problems:

1. I downloaded tracks with Mpeg4-audio format, Apple and Foobar can read and play the tracks but not MC15. I went to folder option and set the AAC to yes and still MC15 cannot play it.

2.  I have a folder with individual Flac tracks and Cover(or Front).jpg for the album in that folder, on importing individual folder the track were imported no problem, however the cover.jpg was not converted to album cover that can be displayed on the screen. I must admit it works sometimes but not all the time. Very irritating.

3. What format must cue sheet be so that the image.flac can be displayed as individual files. Do I have to activate this option in the folder option?

I must compliment the software developers because the MC 15 has so many features sometimes  I find it very difficult to navigate around the software, the user-friendly features are somehow lacking.

Features are very important but equally important are also features that work properly and well explained in Wiki. I hope MC16 is much better in this department because I find the features, esp new ones are difficulty to understand and hence using them effectively.

Your explanations please.
Pages: [1]   Go Up