INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Auto Movie Info Retreival in Theater View Mode  (Read 1186 times)

mike_d7

Auto Movie Info Retreival in Theater View Mode
« on: February 08, 2011, 04:14:37 am »

Dear J River Media Center Associate:

I recently downloaded to try your product and I'm absolutely loving it. I noticed that in Theater view when I scroll over a movie title, you guys automatically display the dvd cover and do so quickly. This is very impressive and helpful. Thank you for enabling this. Would it be possible to upload metadata such as movie description in the same way? Are you developing that currently? If so, when can we expect to see that?

Is there a method whereby I can automatically download metadata and dvd image info without having to right click the movie and download the info from WikiPedia? Can that be automated in the background so that whenever I go to Theater view I get a nice presentation of DVD covers and movie information?

If this is not currently possible and we have to individually right click to get the data, I would be very grateful if you could please consider developing such a thing.

Thanks again for developing a marvelous product. I love the 3D cd view and selection in the music section. It is beautiful!

Regards,

Mike

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Auto Movie Info Retreival in Theater View Mode
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 08:21:19 am »

We've asked many times but haven't heard much from the team.
Pages: [1]   Go Up