More > Media Center 15 (Development Ended)

New MC16 Features and How to Upgrade

(1/3) > >>

JimH:
Thanks for considering JRiver Media Center 16.

MC16 can be installed alongside any older version of MC back to 11.1, and used at the same time.

Here's How to Upgrade to MC16.  (If you purchase MC15 after January 1, 2011, you should have received an MC16 license that will work with MC15 or MC16.)  If you purchase MC16 now, you will receive an MC17 license (this began on October 1, 2011).

Questions or Problems

SOME OF THE NEW FEATURES

MORE NEW FEATURES

Here's How to Upgrade to MC16.

JTB3:
(Upgrading Issue)

Hi Folks,
I just installed MC16.031 along side of my registered MC15 and followed the upgrade instructions.
I then clicked on the "Help" drop-down menu but there was no selection/option to "Buy."  When I select the "Registration Info..." option, it indicates that my installation is "registered" and lists my name.

Am I just a little too early here?  Do I need to wait for a later Beta release before I'll be able to purchase an upgrade?  Hoping to get the $16.98 price before the 28th...
-JT

JimH:

--- Quote from: jtb3 on February 15, 2011, 11:23:41 pm ---(Upgrading Issue)

Hi Folks,
I just installed MC16.031 along side of my registered MC15 and followed the upgrade instructions.
I then clicked on the "Help" drop-down menu but there was no selection/option to "Buy."  When I select the "Registration Info..." option, it indicates that my installation is "registered" and lists my name.

Am I just a little too early here?  Do I need to wait for a later Beta release before I'll be able to purchase an upgrade?  Hoping to get the $16.98 price before the 28th...

--- End quote ---
It will require the next build, 16.0.32.  This should be available in a day or two.

Thanks for thinking about upgrading.

waterpolo:
You mean "It will require the next build, 16.0.32"

JimH:
Thanks.  16.0.32 is out now.  See the Upgrade Instructions for a link.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version