INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video playback problem  (Read 1548 times)

MNTheaterGuy

• Recent member
Video playback problem
« on: April 03, 2011, 07:47:07 pm »

Now I know this may seem odd but.... I have just about had it, I have had numerous problems in m set up. I desperately want this to work out but I can for the life of me get it to the point where the wife and family can use this. I am wondering if anyone in the Minneapolis Metro Area would be willing to make a few bucks and come over and help?? Ill provide beer too!   :)
I am now at a point where the Audio does not work on my videos yet it works completely fine on on audio only files. I am quite certain that I am missing something simple but, I cant seem to figure it out. This has happened on many occasions(mostly when I am out of town and the wife cant play a movie for the kids.)
In addition, my PVD Plug-in doesnt seem to work any longer. Not sure what is going on here either.
what info can I provide that would assist people? Anyone here local that wants to make a few bucks?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Help in Minneapolis Metro area
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2011, 08:06:27 pm »

... Audio does not work on my videos yet it works completely fine on on audio only files.
Have you tried installing CCCP?  Start at our wiki article on DirectShow.

MNTheaterGuy

• Recent member
Re: Help in Minneapolis Metro area
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 08:10:31 pm »

Thanks. Yes CCCP is installed... seriously though, cant I convince you to stop out for beer? Summit on tap! :)

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Video playback problem
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 08:21:43 pm »

Check the settings under Video.  Playback device, for instance.

MNTheaterGuy

• Recent member
Re: Video playback problem
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 09:05:52 pm »

Alright, my apologies for the lack of detail before. I now have a bit more detail(amazing what having a beer and sitting down and thinking will allow you to do) Anyway, the ifo files have no audio, however, the mkv and avi files are fine. Hmm..

MNTheaterGuy

• Recent member
Re: Video playback problem [solved]
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 09:25:23 pm »

I reinstalled a CCCP and it seems to have resolved the issue. That said, I would still offer up a few bucks to an expert to stop out and tighten things up for me.. Any takers?
Pages: [1]   Go Up