INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Time Limit  (Read 659 times)

Foofynono14

Time Limit
« on: June 04, 2002, 10:41:58 pm »

I really like this program alot and thinking of buying it, but I"m concerned when I already have bought nero, musicmatch, and rioport. Even though this incorporates all the features, I still have the other programs for those features.  When the time limit runs out...do the plus features not work (as in they say they don't work when you try to enable them) or is there an annoying popup every time you start up saying you ran out of time blah blah blah.  I basically just want to use this program for playback because I like the crossfading feature and the remote, but if it has annoying popups then I will either buy it or go with winamp..

ChicoSelfs

• Citizen of the Universe
RE:Time Limit
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2002, 01:23:36 am »

The plus features not work simple as that, you should use this program more than a simple player is much more than that.

Portugal
Made in Portugal

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2002, 04:38:00 am »

Foofynono14

I also Own Nero, MusicMatch, Easy CD Creator 3, 4, & 5 (They All Suck), Real Jukebox, And A Few Other's

And Will Not Use Them Again (Just For Testing), Media JukeBox Is Much Better And Has More Options.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA

JimH

• Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2002, 05:08:11 am »

Playback of files will work if you don't purchase the plus version.  Popups aren't too annoying.
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox
Pages: [1]   Go Up