INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: referesh while playing/not playing and about a skin (fungal treatment v2)  (Read 1216 times)

George

in the uper window that shows the track info or visualization it keeps flashing like it is refreashing and it is quite anoying to have it flash every few seconds. and also in the fugal treatment v2 skik/plug in which helps to se the artist info and  cover etc it does not show the lyrics Next Page(((((( just notes and if you will make it show the lyrics make it be able to stop auto scrooling

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:referesh while playing/not playing and about a skin (
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2002, 01:09:58 pm »

Can you check to see if you're running the most current version from our downloads page?

Thanks.
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

george

RE:referesh while playing/not playing and about a skin
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2002, 01:17:36 pm »

hi thanks for repling
yes i have 8.0.289 and the skin i dl today

JimH

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
RE:referesh while playing/not playing and about a
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2002, 01:25:55 pm »

Are you getting the flashing with any visualization?  Try the arrows at the bottom of that screen.
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

shelly

RE:referesh while playing/and about a skin (fungal treatment v2)
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2002, 05:32:13 am »

George, just a suggestion if you don't want to see scrolling notes in the fungal treatment track info plug-in, is to turn on the "view with visualization" option, which replaces the scrolling notes.  I too get "flashing", but only momentarily as the tracks change.  I personally think this is a great plug-in and really like the scrolling notes, as I tend to have a lot of text in this field.  But, there's so many track info plug-ins to choose from, we can all use the ones that appeal to us.  

Shelly (Depressed in Detroit cause the Red Wings lost to N.C. last night)

Peter Edwards

I'll add a Lyrics page to Fungal Treatement shall I
and maybe an option to view without scrolling

Peter Edwards

George - New Version of Fungal Treatment is now uploaded with Lyrics Page and option for non-scrolling notes

George

RE:referesh while playing and about a skin (fungal treatment v2)
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2002, 11:00:33 pm »

hi i still get the flash/refreash in the track info area Next Page and if i disable the scroolbars i not able to see what is writen there /just half, have to resize the now playing and the track info. now i dont get as many flashes (disable scroolbars)
About the Fungal treatment v2 thanks for all ill check it out!! maybe and a link to search for lyrics it will be a nice idea!!! (fungal is very good)
thank you very much Next Page
Take Care,
George

ps maybe and an option to show time played, remaining, all. Also the khz (44 etc) and the ch (2 etc) thanks again very good job keep it up Next Page  as an option sometimes show sometimes not (be able to choose, but always in the same window)

Ps 2 and i new idea i just had maybe a link to edit the tags of the song played now!!

George

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2002, 11:11:50 pm »

do you get this message when trying to shot the fungal treatment v2.2 skin??

George

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2002, 11:15:11 pm »

do you get this message when trying to shot the fungal treatment v2.2 skin??
unable to dislay selected track info template
thanks and sorry for before (didnt write the message)
take care,
George P

PeterE

referesh while playing/not playing and about a skin (fungal treatment v2)
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2002, 12:16:32 am »

Sorry - my mistake - I just discovered you can't have a fullstop in the template name

I've uploaded a new one and it works OK on my PCs - see how u get on
Cheers

George

RE:referesh while playing/ and about a skin (fungal treatment v2)
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2002, 01:39:01 am »

hi Peter
it is ok now!!
good job

Another suggestion if the info/comments/lyrics and/or after where it says about the last time that has played the am or pm (in greek) it is not shown propetly.  if it is possible to show (the info) and in other languages like Greek (in dreamstate and musicex they work ok) also in english static lyrics i get a  every few words (like this kkdsfjklf kajflja owuwtmzasw sfww  sdkjfa saswiopx, ) also the lyrics in Greek  are shown with the  but not correct (not known language, mixed up, cannot undertand anything)
thanks again Peter
take care,
George
Pages: [1]   Go Up