INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Equalizer : Bug and Bug  (Read 538 times)

Vermaje

Equalizer : Bug and Bug
« on: June 04, 2002, 08:48:10 am »

Merci Claudio pour ton aide.
J'ai pu, avec beaucoup de difficultés et de temps trouver un réglage satisfaisant de mon Equalizer pour écouter dans de bonnes conditions mes Opéras.
Mais je dois te signaler que chaque fois que j'ai voulu modifier mes réglages PENDANT que MJ diffusait ma musique, je "plantais" sytématiquement : bug, bug and bugs ! (... et pas Bunny !)

Il m'a fallu utiliser la fonction PLAY/PAUSE avant et après chaque modification pour éviter ces bugs...

Sur d'autres Jukebox (RealJukbox, Winamp...) on peut modifier les réglages de l'Equalizer PENDANT qu'on écoute sa musique : pourquoi cela ne serait-il pas possible chez JRiver ?

claudio

• Galactic Citizen
RE:Equalizer : Bug and Bug
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2002, 10:10:25 am »

Thank you Claudio for your help(assistant).
I was able to, with many of difficults and of time to find a satisfactory rglage of my Equalizer for couter in good conditions my Opras.
But I've to indicate you that every time I wanted to modify my rglages WHILE MJ spread(diffused) my music, I "planted" sytmatiquement: bug, bug and bugs! (And not Bunny!)
It was necessary to me to use the function(office) PLAY / BREAK before and aprs every modification for viter these bugs...

On other Jukebox (RealJukbox, Winamp) one can modify the rglages of Equalizer WHILE one coute its music: why wouldn't it be possible at JRiver?

Glad to hear you have you preset. I do not get your error on my system. This is what I do:

-play a song
-while the song is playing, open the dsp studio, and adjust the preset
-when satisfied, select the preset name (that when you change levels default to "Custom"), change it to the name I want
-then press the |PLS| button to save it

I run 8.289 on Win 2k

There must be some conflict on your system o you are using a different set of steps that causes a crash. If you can find a way to reproduce consistently, post the details for J River to take a look

Claudio
Pages: [1]   Go Up