INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Here's one for the future maintenence release...  (Read 793 times)

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Here's one for the future maintenence release...
« on: June 03, 2002, 07:06:12 am »

Here's a bug I just found last night.

I have Full Screen set to display Track Info.
I have mini-me set to display Visualizations.

When I switch from mini-me -> Full Screen, MJ shows Visualizations, but the display plugin selector (either the menu or the buttons) show Track Info.
When I switch from Full Screen -> mini-me, mini-me displays Track Info even though it should be showing Visualizations.

So if I'm in mini-me, with Visuals showing, switching to Full Screen will show Visuals. If I then fix that so Full Screen is showing Track Info, then go back to mini-me, mini-me is now showing Track Info. Fixing it there to show Visuals and returning to Full Screen displays Visuals there again as well. This doesn't happen between MEGA-ME and mini-me...

ZRocker

RE:Here's one for the future maintenence release...
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2002, 07:55:52 am »

I can add another bug fix for a maintenance release:

Bug
1. In mini-me's Playlist, if you have 20 tracks in the current Playlist and, say, track 15 is playing...if you delete tracks 1 thru 14, mini-me's Playlist display does not update correctly to show the current playing track.  At this point, no track in highlighted in a different color to indicate the current playing track...you have to wait for the next track to start playing or manually start playback of another track (then the Playlist display will update correctly).

Update:
I also sent two CD Writer related bugs directly to JohnT...

SeanC

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2002, 08:23:04 am »

I am noticing that the visualization window seems to get 'stuck' on my machine - the window doesn't get repainted.  Switching to Track Info and then back to visualizations seems to fix it every time.

Also, I am using the logitech i-touch keyboard.  All keyboard multimedia buttons work properly except for Play/Pause.  If there is music playing, and I hit play/pause, nothing happens.  Second and subsequent presses properly toggle playing status.

Nikolay

• Former CTO, JRiver, Inc.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2002, 09:39:43 am »

SeanC,

I can't reproduce the problem with the visualizations, can you give us more details?

Nikolay

SeanC

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2002, 05:26:37 pm »

Here's my system info.  I've been playing more Counter-Strike recently, maybe it's DirectX related.  What other info can I provide?

Media Jukebox PLUS 8.0.289
Install Path: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox\

CPU: AMD Athlon 1332 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 193 MB
OS: Microsoft Windows 2000  Workstation 5.0 Service Pack 2 (Build 2195)

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2600.0000
ComCtl32.dll: 5.50.4704.1100
Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2600.0000
Shell32.dll: 5.00.3502.4718
wnaspi32.dll: 4.57 (1008) , ASPI for Win32 (95/NT) DLL, Copyright © 1989-1997 Adaptec, Inc.
Aspi32.sys: 4.57 (1008)
Pages: [1]   Go Up