INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User Interface upgrade planned?  (Read 994 times)

Al ex

• Citizen of the Universe
User Interface upgrade planned?
« on: May 06, 2011, 08:37:01 am »

I am a happy user of JRMC15 and looked now at the JRMC16, but didnt really found a reason why I should purchase an upgrade to the latest version. So far, so good.

Thought about giving MC a fresher look, as the Albedo skin, I am using doesnt support the title info I would like to use. This site is dead: http://accessories.jrmediacenter.com/mediacenter/accessories.php Its not maintained at all.
?

Are you planning to give MC a new look and user interface in the near future? I know the features and capabilities of MC are more important, but it would be nice to have a music player which is not just state of the art, but also LOOKS like state of the art.

The usabilitys of MC in general is rather complicated. Would be great to focus on making the most important user processes simplier as one of the next development projects.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
Re: User Interface upgrade planned?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 08:48:39 am »

Al ex

Re: User Interface upgrade planned?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2011, 11:47:16 am »

Yes I know that, and it just makes no fun to open every thread and scroll though every post. JRiver should think about a professional catalogue, which is moderated and only finished and tested skins and plugins are allowed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up