INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rating/Tagging with Gizmo?  (Read 968 times)

wig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Rating/Tagging with Gizmo?
« on: May 25, 2011, 08:59:03 am »

Are there any plans to add the ability to rate songs with Gizmo? It's been bandied about on Interact in a few threads, but we've never had any confirmation that this would be a forthcoming feature.

I would dearly love to sit on my porch in the evening with an Android tablet and rate (and tag) songs. Gizmo runs well on my wife's Archos 10.1 tablet;  I would like to grab a next-gen tablet for my own use, but I don't want to invest if Gizmo isn't going to have the ratings feature.

My fall-back option is a windows netbook running MC, but I have mixed feelings about this setup (I don't like touchpads, lack of backlit keyboard, etc).

Thanks for any info.

Audionut

• Recent member
Re: Rating/Tagging with Gizmo?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 10:44:39 am »

Plus 1 for the request on rating with Gizmo! I ususally tag everything when I rip a CD, but the rating happens when listening later and it would be great to be able to update the rating directly from Gizmo!

Joerg

brossmac

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 02:34:46 pm »

Another +1.  I was just wanting this today as I was auditioning music for my radio show.

WinoOutWest

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 03:16:45 pm »

I think I've seen this request before and I Plus oned it then and I am plus one-ing it again.  (and making up some new words)

+1
Pages: [1]   Go Up