INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: M Audio Card  (Read 1278 times)

johnpaulbrockman

M Audio Card
« on: May 17, 2011, 09:44:38 pm »

Is anyone using the M Audio Delta 1010LT sound card with Media Center 16?  I want to connect the PC directly to an existing power amp, and not use a receiver/processor.  I am having inconsistent behavior with the Asus Xonar DX on a Windows 7 32 bit PC.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: M Audio Card
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 09:54:12 pm »

There are some tips I got a while back when I was working on the same thing here:
http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=55607.0

I tried and gave up on an Asus Xonar due to driver glitches.

I ended up using a Creative X-Fi card hooked directly to a power amplifier.  I like it.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

mojave

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Requires "iTunes or better" so I installed JRiver
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 01:52:27 pm »

Is anyone using the M Audio Delta 1010LT sound card with Media Center 16?  I want to connect the PC directly to an existing power amp, and not use a receiver/processor.  I am having inconsistent behavior with the Asus Xonar DX on a Windows 7 32 bit PC.
Have you tried the Unified Xonar Drivers? I use those with my Essence ST and they work very well. What type of inconsistent behavior are you having?

johnpaulbrockman

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 11:05:22 pm »

I decided to get the Auzuntech Forte.  I needed a low profile PCI Express to fit my media pc.  Got it last week.  Sounds great.  I use it direct into my power amps.  No problems with it at all.  Use ASIO.
Pages: [1]   Go Up