INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theatre View Images  (Read 1569 times)

maid

• Citizen of the Universe
Theatre View Images
« on: June 13, 2011, 10:32:01 pm »

In Theatre view my images are three across.

How can I make them two across so that the one on the right is bigger to view.
Intel Core i5-4590 CPU,  Haswell Gen2,  LGA1150, 3.3GHz 6 DDR3/ 2x PCIE3.0 x16 16gb Ram Windows 10 64 bit Asus Z97-DELUXE ATX Motherboard Nvidia GForce gtx1080 Receiver Onkyo TX-NR925 TV LG LF6300 55" smart TV

minolotus

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Theatre View Images
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 01:50:56 pm »

You could increase the value under options - theatre view - appearance - size.

However, (I think) it is not possible to remove the image on the right where the data from the item selected are presented. From my point of view this does not make really sense when a view with large images is selected and hence the same image is presented twice (in same or nearly the same size). It would be nice if in these cases the preview on the right could be disabled and the released place could be used for other information.

maid

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 06:09:30 pm »

Hi, I actually want the image on the right to be larger.

Browsing for images in your lounge room is impossible unless you sit 1 meter from the screen.
Intel Core i5-4590 CPU,  Haswell Gen2,  LGA1150, 3.3GHz 6 DDR3/ 2x PCIE3.0 x16 16gb Ram Windows 10 64 bit Asus Z97-DELUXE ATX Motherboard Nvidia GForce gtx1080 Receiver Onkyo TX-NR925 TV LG LF6300 55" smart TV

minolotus

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2011, 01:25:11 pm »

Oops, I should read more carfully.  :o

As I know, there is no way to adjust the size of the image on the right. Maybe, somebody else has a solution?

rick.ca

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 02:42:30 pm »

I suppose the case could be made for another view style that doesn't include an info panel, uses a third to a half the screen for the list, leaving the rest for a much bigger image. But it's not very compelling, considering the slideshow is available for using the entire screen for browsing just the images.

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2011, 03:05:44 pm »

Off topic, but only by a little, when you drill from the file list into a single file, so there is all the info down the left, and the larger preview on the right, is there a way to get to the next file in the list without going 'Back'?

The page down button works, from this screen, but I cannot figure out if it's possible to just bring up the next (or previous) image. Does anyone out there know?

-marko

rick.ca

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2011, 03:23:00 pm »

I cannot figure out if it's possible to just bring up the next (or previous) image. Does anyone out there know?

I don't think it is. That would be handy for any media type. I don't see any obvious way to work it into the 4-key navigation scheme, but surely it could be accommodated with a "Next File" button (in the same style as a field) appearing after the last field on the Info Panel. Maybe a "Previous File" button as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up