INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: There is nothing better, period  (Read 1636 times)

krupted

• Recent member
  • Change this by choosing profile
There is nothing better, period
« on: August 03, 2011, 04:16:18 pm »

over the last what, 5 years or so?, have tried all of the other music managers about 100 times each, and none of them match up to jrmediacenter.  

the new media network is silly AWESOME.  no program has ever made it so easy to share your music anywhere on the net.  just type in a small key code and thats it? are you kidding me?  im an hour and a half away from my 100GB music collection and im accessing the whole library just the same if i were at home, and it only took about 30 seconds to setup.  

thank you so much- to everyone who helps make this program what it is.  i have probably recommended this software 1000 times, its hard to sell people on things they have to pay for but its not so bad when you can confidently tell them there is nothing else better, period.   and if you think of it that way, and the fact its only cost $15 a year to stay on the current versions, its not a significant cost.   even more so because its something you use everyday, which can't be said for most things you buy.

brossmac

• World Citizen
Re: There is nothing better, period
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 07:10:26 pm »

Amen to that!

imugli

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: There is nothing better, period
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 09:42:49 pm »

+1. You guys at JR do a fantastic job.
Pages: [1]   Go Up