INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: paypal purchase  (Read 1842 times)

digitaldude

paypal purchase
« on: June 17, 2011, 12:28:48 pm »

Can u please help i have purchased mc16 on 16/6/11 and have my Reg. code but my mc is saying my trial has finished.
i have tried inserting my email address and Reg in the link https://rover.jriver.com/cgi-bin/paypal_support.cgi but says it is not recognised.
Have also tried reinstall of mc but no joy.
Also turned off anti virus (Kaspersky,Threatfire) still no good. Os is windows 7 64 bit
Appreciate some help as i cannot find anything in the forum topics.
Cheers
steve

gseiberth

Re: paypal purchase
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 01:17:54 pm »

I have purchased MC16 as upgrade via Paypal (Germany) but the registration did not work. As advised in the FAQ I went to the Paypal registration site and entered the transaction ID. The reply of the system was "Paypal Error":

We could not authenticate your transaction.

Please try later at JRiver's PayPal support page. You will need your PayPal Transaction ID.

Please visit Interact for technical support.

What is wrong? I tried this procedure several times on different days. Pretty annoying. The Paypal transaction was successfully completed. Please advise.

GS

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 01:23:36 pm »

I have purchased MC16 as upgrade via Paypal (Germany) but the registration did not work. As advised in the FAQ I went to the Paypal registration site and entered the transaction ID. The reply of the system was "Paypal Error":

We could not authenticate your transaction.

Please try later at JRiver's PayPal support page. You will need your PayPal Transaction ID.

Please visit Interact for technical support.

What is wrong? I tried this procedure several times on different days. Pretty annoying. The Paypal transaction was successfully completed. Please advise.

GS
The page you're trying is for Paypal transactions that did not complete.  Yours did complete.

Our records show that the purchase did complete successfully.  Registration of your player is normally automatic.  Does it still show as unregistered under Help?

You can try restoring your license, using IE.  You can have our system e-mail you your license.

I take it back.  Paypal shows that the transaction is on hold.  They sometimes review a transaction and it usually clears in a day or two.  Please try again later.

I'm sorry for the problem.  If you prefer e-mail, just mail me.  I'm jimh at jriver.

gseiberth

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 01:29:09 pm »

The page you're trying is for Paypal transactions that did not complete.  Yours did complete.

Our records show that the purchase did complete successfully.  Registration of your player is normally automatic.  Does it still show as unregistered under Help?

You can try restoring your license, using IE.  You can have our system e-mail you your license.

Thanks for immediate response! Yes, still unregistered under help.

gseiberth

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2011, 11:49:33 am »

After reinstalling everything and using the file that was additionaly posted to the registration mail, it finally works.

Thanks

GS
Pages: [1]   Go Up