INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Drag and Drop  (Read 807 times)

nila

Drag and Drop
« on: May 28, 2002, 07:25:04 am »

Hiya,
MJ doesn't seem to support Drag and Drop and if it does then how?
I clicked on all the songs I want to drag into Nero, tried to then drag them to the toolbar on Nero so I could drop them in it and nothing happened.
Any suggestions anyone??
Thanks

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
RE:Drag and Drop
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2002, 08:00:39 am »

Media Jukebox supports several operations where you drop files into it.  However, it doesn't currently support dragging out of it...

Maybe MJ 9.0...

Take care.

-Matt
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

nila

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2002, 08:06:04 am »

No Chance of it in v8.1 Matt?
Not sure how much of the core has to be changed to support it.
If alot obviously not but if it's only a bit then maybe in the next release or are you guys going to jump straight from 8 to 9 with no inbetween update?

Also, one thing I was wondering Matt,
You seem to be one of the coders so would know.
You guys planning to implement the idea of Albums at all in v9 like AV does? Or if not, maybe work with Rhino to integrate with AV a bit more so it can access some of the features of MJ like it's file properties dialog box etc.

And I just wanna take this chance to say - Well done on your program, as one of the programmers it's more your program than it is the owner of JRiver and I'm sure you take more pride in it than him. U did a great job and u got a LOT of people who love your work.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2002, 08:15:10 am »

Hey Nila,

I don't mean to duck out on you, but we're completely focused on MJ 8 now.  We'll no more about what's coming next once 8 is rock solid...

And I just wanna take this chance to say - Well done on your program, as one of the programmers it's more your program than it is the owner of JRiver and I'm sure you take more pride in it than him. U did a great job and u got a LOT of people who love your work.

Thanks Nila.  We're a team here.  Everyone takes a lot of pride and ownership in what we're doing.

Thanks again.

-Matt
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up