INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: last.fm - MC16 constantly redirecting me to last.fm allow access confirmation  (Read 833 times)

mce

hey there,

thanks for your program. was always a big fan of winamp until my flatmate recently recommended MC16. i think you've got me sold. i really like it.

problem:

i use last.fm a lot, more so at work than at home but i like to have the option of throwing it in the mix at home. since allowing MC16 access to my last.fm login details it almost constantly/repeatedly prompts me to reconfirm my details via auto-redirecting me to last.fm website via firefox browser.

i would assume that once access is confirmed initially there would be no need to reconfirm multiple times daily. i have saved my login details via tools>options but still prompts me to allow access. i had installed a 3rd party last.fmDJ plugin but have since uninstalled that and problem still recurring. i can't think of anything else i may have done that could be causing this.

i'm running win7 ultimate 64bit with both jriver and firefox updated to latest releases - any possible config/compatibility issues?

it's getting annoying. any ideas?

thanks for your time.

PEACE!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

Use Options > Services to delete the connection, and then reconnect to Last.fm.

Make sure you click 'OK' in Media Center after allowing access on the webpage that is shown.

Does that make it work?
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up