INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Theater View - Slideshow question  (Read 1618 times)

zimmy

• Recent member
Theater View - Slideshow question
« on: August 12, 2011, 12:51:10 pm »

I've been trying out J River for the past week and I'm very impressed and a little overwhelmed (in a good way) with all the customization options.  Theater view is really great for using on my HDTV.  First time I tried it I didn't realize it by default it plays a slide show of random images based on the artist being played and I thought it was magic  ;)

What I want to know (and from what I've seen I have think there must be) a way to manipulate what comes up in that slideshow.  One thing is that it seems only to grab a handful of images and after a little while they start repeating.  So could I say only take images of a certain size, could I say how many images to cycle through, add websites to look for images etc.  So how can I customize that behavior? 

Also is there a central repository for Theater Skins?  I found one page somewhere on this forum (not easy to even find again to post a link) but under Theater Skins there are none posted.  There are a few here and there in the forums but not easy to find.

Thanks,
Matt

wig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theater View - Slideshow question
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2011, 01:10:09 pm »

What I want to know (and from what I've seen I have think there must be) a way to manipulate what comes up in that slideshow.  One thing is that it seems only to grab a handful of images and after a little while they start repeating.  So could I say only take images of a certain size, could I say how many images to cycle through, add websites to look for images etc.  So how can I customize that behavior? 
Thanks,
Matt

Have a look at this thread, Matt

http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=65610.msg439904

I'd also like to be able to manipulate what the Slideshow plays. I think it's a great idea that could be developed into a 'must have' feature.

kensn

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Theater View - Slideshow question
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 04:16:42 pm »

yea i would be more than happy to store some images locally if i could point to the directory with a tag or something......

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)
Pages: [1]   Go Up