INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Jukebox not downloading covers  (Read 1232 times)

andyone

Media Jukebox not downloading covers
« on: August 06, 2011, 03:50:42 pm »

Hi,

I just started using Media Jukebox, came from jangle looking for something better.  Jukebox is not looking to bad so far though it is not downloading any covers. I have it set for it to put them in the same folder as the files. In windows firewall (win7) I have the program on the accepted list.   Is there anything else I need to do so this program will download the album covers?

Thanks

Edit: Nevermind I found my answer, I see both these problems are limitations to the free Media Jukebox. I tried the trial of the media center edition and it fixed both these issues though it's not free  :'(

andyone

Re: Media Jukebox not downloading covers
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 03:13:54 pm »

I still haven't been able to get any new covers unless they are already in the folder, the only way I see is manual adding. Can this program not auto download album covers if its missing?

Also I am trying to customize the layout. The style I want is a mix of panes and Details + panes and album thumbnails.  I want the album thumbnails in the right pane either top or bottom. When you select the album I want it to show the album details below/above the albums thumbs pane, allowing you to select individual tracks ect.  So far I haven't been able to get it like this its either or.

Is any one able to help with with?  thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up