INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I config panes to display child field only after parent field selection.  (Read 806 times)

J-a-k-e

• World Citizen

The way I have my Tv Shows setup now works for the most part, I have the panes category selection at the top for Series, Season and Episode with thumbnail views at the bottom grouped by series. In my mind having a list of every season and every episode displayed under the category for every tv series is a mess and a waste as a user is never going to as an example search through a library of tv series for a particularly season without knowing the series the season number is related to. Although on that note I still want to be able to scroll through the full thumbnail display at the bottom of the screen until I narrow down my selection as such.

So I suppose my question is, how do I setup category views for my Tv shows so that the season number category list only displays items after I have selected a series & the episode numbers show once I've selected a season from within that series?
Pages: [1]   Go Up