INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TV Guide from TMSdatadirect - how is this service accessed?  (Read 1404 times)

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
TV Guide from TMSdatadirect - how is this service accessed?
« on: August 22, 2011, 07:09:56 pm »

I have OTA digital TV Tuner. My TV Guide choices are Legacy Microsoft, TitanTV, and Schedules Direct.
TitanTV doesn't return any listings for my TV channels (Orlando, FL), and Scheduled Direct wants a username and password.

My only choice is Microsoft Legacy. When I download the data (using mc2xml) I only got a guide for channel 2.1 (there are 68 channels scanned/found). At least I got something. Anyway, I'll try this from the beginning again, as this seems to be the only choice.

What does it take to get TitanTV guide to work. I get a message that there are no listings when I try.

So I figured I give Schedules Direct a try. How do I get a username and password? I tried to sign up (at tmsdatadirect.com) but I need a "certificate" code to register. It looks like this guide serivce is not intended for the end-user.

Is Microsoft Legac the only guide working with MC?

CountryBumkin

Re: TV Guide from TMSdatadirect - how is this service accessed?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 08:47:25 am »

Update. After redoing/reinstalling the guide install for Microsoft leagacy did populate all of the TV channels except two. Channel 56.1 and 56.2 (called ION) does not have guide info - but I can live with that.

I'm still curious about TitanTV and Schedules Direct. Has anyone used either of these services? And how does one get the username and password to tryout Schedules Direct?

CountryBumkin

Re: TV Guide from TMSdatadirect - how is this service accessed?
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 04:59:56 pm »

I guess I was looking at the wrong website by going to TMSdatadirect. i should have been looking at http://www.schedulesdirect.org/
Pages: [1]   Go Up