INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yesterday, I watched Kick-Ass... again!  (Read 944 times)

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Yesterday, I watched Kick-Ass... again!
« on: September 12, 2011, 03:10:45 am »

I don't watch too many films more than once... Kick-Ass is just brilliant!! The sound track is inspired... The Banana Splits music playing, loud, while Hit Girl takes out a drug den!!!
The first time I watched it, I watched it blind, and when she first appears with Nick Cage, I was out of my seat, giving it 'whaaaat the f... ??'

Chloe Moretz steals the movie as Hit Girl. I'd never really noticed her before Kick-Ass, but according to IMDB, she's an extremely busy lady...

Personal Quote:
If I ever uttered one word that I said in Kick-Ass_, I would be grounded for years! I'd be stuck in my room until I was 20! I would never in a million years say that. I'm an average, everyday girl; when I act with my friends, I'm totally immature, I have to go to bed at 9:30, and, if I'm up late on the computer, I lose it for two months.

If you haven't seen Kick-Ass yet, you should... the endings a bit 'aye, right then' but it's quick and can be forgiven :D

-marko

DarkPenguin

Re: Yesterday, I watched Kick-Ass... again!
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2011, 07:01:54 pm »

No.  I mean the kid is fine but there is no good reason to encourage people to pay money to see a Nick Cage film.  If you do he'll just keep making movies.  Nobody wins if he does that.

rjm

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2011, 09:23:31 pm »

Have you seen Drive Angry? Its got fast cars, loose women, and Nicholas. What more could you ask for?

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 04:25:39 pm »

there is anew show in the UK called "loose women" it is a daily talk show like CBS show "the talk"

i think the word "loose" referring to they talk allot
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up