INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My new project is finish (download inside)  (Read 2147 times)

SkGe

• Galactic Citizen
My new project is finish (download inside)
« on: August 29, 2011, 07:04:47 pm »

After several weeks i finish the skin so now is for share
Hope you like my work and want to use it.
I attach a view of the skin
The download link is bellow the preview

http://www.2shared.com/file/d391XXhC/Nine.html

phalanthus

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Preview for my next skin
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 11:54:16 am »

;D ;D ;D

nice

ElQuia

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 02:39:28 pm »

Looks Nice, but... ¿could you do some variants without any blue in? ... I am gettting sort of tired of ms blue, office blue blue everywhere..
Ex: the fusionx skins are great, yours looks nice... but it would be very cool if there was a variant, with only grey or any other colores but blue...

just my 1' cents...

SkGe

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 04:45:02 pm »

Looks Nice, but... ¿could you do some variants without any blue in? ... I am gettting sort of tired of ms blue, office blue blue everywhere..
Ex: the fusionx skins are great, yours looks nice... but it would be very cool if there was a variant, with only grey or any other colores but blue...

just my 1' cents...
Off-topic, you know each way you look the blue is surround us, the sky is blue, the ocean is blue, either some people have blue eyes, do u are tired of this one as well :P, believe me you will never be bored with looking at this
As for skin so far the grey and blue have a good relation on my skin but if you desire different colour, you can use a flip colour on the skin menu
and give u a green, a light brown and purple one.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 03:39:49 am »

You might like to explore these new additions that come with the latest build:

1. Changed: Added the ability to put a graphic under the option buttons in the player window in a Standard View skin (Playerbar\OptionButtonsBackground).
2. Changed: Added support for more view header skin colors so the header and body can use different color schemes (HeaderTextColor, HeaderHotTextColor, ActiveTabTextColor).

ElQuia

• World Citizen
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 12:07:45 pm »

, you can use a flip colour on the skin menu
and give u a green, a light brown and purple one.

Color effects dont work on all skins, grayscale for example works on marko´s the fly (one of my faves) but it does not work on fusionX skins
Usually I leave colors as designed by artist or I use other skins. Your preview looks a nice design... just would like it with some other color than the ms office bluish tint... just an idea

Thanks for listening..

SkGe

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 02:01:58 pm »

I know not all flip color can give u a satisfy view, but this is what come when alter color and it seems is work very well with the skin
I throw a preview of how it look when you change the palette.
But tell me what tone you want for the skin and maybe i work to do more than one color on skin, who knows :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up