INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request (Image (Large Thumbnail) Column  (Read 791 times)

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
Feature Request (Image (Large Thumbnail) Column
« on: September 28, 2011, 01:10:23 pm »

I've found my new favourite way to digest music.

I am using panes that are sorted by Album Artist. This way it reduces the number of images on the screen in respect to panes being grouped by album, because there is only one listing for each artist that contains all their albums with one image, rather than an image appearing for each album..

There is only one thing I wish it had. The image in the Image (large thumbnail) never changes for artists that have many albums. I wish it could act like a default artist or album artist view that had its list style as thumbnails. In those views when you rest the mouse over the album image if there are other albums it will cycle through the images. (It would be nice if they cycled through the images without hovering over the image, but I think this may drain system resources somewhat)

If this were to be implemented I would also add one extra quirk, when you select a file from an album that the image in the Image (Large thumbnail) would change to the corresponding file.

I like to see the artwork for each album but I think it is too messy to have the pane grouped by album. I have some eps that only have 1 or 2 files max, and considering the height of the image large thumbnail column and the many eps with a couple of tracks that that way wastes a lot of vertical scrolling space..

I've attached an image of my view scheme so you can see what I mean

Thanks everyone

Pages: [1]   Go Up