INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Record Days for MC Sales  (Read 7766 times)

forbigd

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Record Days for MC Sales
« Reply #50 on: January 14, 2012, 08:06:24 am »

I want to add my congratulations too.

I am a MC newbie, but have had a Video Jukebox for over ten years! I have always seen MC, as I always look for something better. Each time I tried it, it wouldn't do the Videos the way I could "fake" the Audio jukebox we were using into playing videos (Audiosoft's eJukebox). This ver 17 of MC is the best player I have ever tried. Every time I think I want to add or do something, you have already done it and there is an option for it. A fine example. I wanted a Alpha pane similar to what was available in "categories". A quick search found a post where someone had posted an "expression" that did just what I wanted, I thought. Once I went to use it I found it opened each letter of the alphabet when clicked to a new subset. (ie A clicked showed A-ae, af-ap, etc.) I wanted just the Alphabet "filtered" to the artist list. I am clueless with the expressions, but I could see the pattern in it and just changed it a couple times till I got what I want. PERFECT!
And the support from this board is fantastic! Some posts to eJs board wouldn't even get an answer.

Great work and I wish you much success in 2012.

Don

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up