INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: View Schemes Suggestion  (Read 876 times)

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
View Schemes Suggestion
« on: November 08, 2011, 03:31:28 pm »

I have quite a few view schemes, sometimes but not always it bugs me a little to switch view and when I go back to the original view, it has scrolled all the way back to the top..

My suggestion, add a hold position button that will remember how far you were scrolled down the last time you were on that view (unless it has drastically changed [i.e. New albums imported]).. This button would take alot of pain out of my browsing but would equally, be easy to turn off when I don't need it.

I don't know if this could work with the 3d view as well
Thanks.

rick.ca

Re: View Schemes Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 05:23:58 pm »

Are you using multiple tabs to minimize the issue? A tab maintains it's exact state while you're viewing another tab. The last view used in a tab is also maintained between sessions. I have one primary view for each of the media types, and use a tab for each one of those plus one for Playing Now. That leaves me one more tab available (there's a maximum of five) should I need a secondary view. Although I never have the need, I could also use all five tabs for different views of the same media type.

locust

Re: View Schemes Suggestion
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2011, 05:26:09 pm »

Never realised that, I thought those tabs were just for surfing the internet, works a treat thanks  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up